- Polished off a degree in Symbolic Systems (Computer Science + Cognitive Science) at Stanford in 2015
- I did two software engineering internships at Opower , where we used data and behavioral science to motivate people to use less energy.
- I discovered product management at Google in 2014 and haven't looked back.
- I joined Google's APM program, where I worked in Android on Google's IoT strategy.
- I now work for Google Maps , bringing Google's incredible geospatial data to developers.
Here's a talk I gave at Cloud Next (Google's giant, 10,000 person enterprise conference) on the trends and outlook in the space of "real world games" -- we're seeing more and more developer demand to build augmented realities based on real world data.
Cool women doing cool stuff!